This game is a fun way to connect with friends and to meet like-minded people. Our community thrives on trust, fair play, and good gamesmanship. To keep things fun and fair, it is important that you know and follow our game guidelines when playing:
- It should provide an environment of friendly competition. Harassment, excessive foul or offensive language, threats, or other harmful chat or interactions are not allowed.
- No scalping. No selling or attempting to sell chips or points to another player, and no purchasing or attempting to purchase chips or points from another player.
- Real people only. No bots allowed.
- Be yourself, and only yourself. You may not attempt to steal account credentials from another user, and you may not log on as other users. Also, you may not use multiple accounts.
- Playing fair means no cheating. Don't use other software or methods to attempt to gain an unfair advantage over your fellow players.
The game may, in its sole discretion, ban players and/or remove chips and points from players if it believes that those players have not behaved in accordance with these guidelines. If you believe that a player has violated these guidelines, please inform facebook.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From You And Why?
We collect and maintain a variety of Personal Information about you to enable us to provide you with the best service. "Personal Information" is information about you by which you may be identified. We currently collect Personal Information through e-mail and the various online inquiry forms on the Website. The Personal Information we may collect and maintain about you can include:
- Your name, date of birth, and gender
- Your IP Address
- Your email Address
We only collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us provide to Our Partners (defined below) who share that information with Us. We also use your Personal Information for other things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use of Email Address: We will use your email address only to send notifications related to our application and to respond to your inquiries/questions. We will not give or sell your email addresses to any third party or affiliate. We comply with the provisions of the Federal Trade Commission's CAN-SPAM Act and all other applicable spam laws.
- Interactions: Each time you interact with Our Application/Website, the details of your interaction are collected and retained by Us.
- Correspondence: We intend to retain any e-mails sent from you to us.
- Use of IP Address: IP addresses are numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer, and, if associated with other individually identifiable information, could be considered personal information. Your user IP address information is used only for Our internal tracking and marketing purposes.
What General Information Do We Collect From You And Why?
"General Information" is information about you or your activities on our website that do not identify you personally. When you use the Internet, your web browser or software may communicate certain information to the host website you visit. This information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, you geographic location, and your movement and activity within a particular Website. We collect the same information on Our Website. We use this General Information to generate statistics about visitors to Our Application/Website.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to
- Respond to Your inquiries;
- Provide customer services and resolve any complaints;
- Improve the Website and service and resolve any technical problems;
- Communicate with You concerning the services offered on the Website;
- Cross-reference with other Personal Information that We have acquired about You or may acquire about You through other sources;
- Create aggregate data; and
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure Of Information We Collect
Personal Choice In The Disclosure Of Your Information
If you do not want us to share your personal Information with our partners for marketing purposes, or if you do not want to receive certain communications from us you can "opt out" of such communications by sending an email to Us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any Personal Information collected by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the correction or change and providing any relevant confirmation or reference number.
If You Have A Privacy Question
If You have a privacy question about this Website, please email:email@example.com
Katip Salih Sokak No: 8 Kosuyolu 34718 Kadikoy / Istanbul